No, not the epic Spaghetti Western starring Clint Eastwood. No bandits, no gunslingers. No buried treasure. So what are we talking about here?
We’re talking about the theme of The New York Creative Group’s next meetup – The Good, The Bad & The Ugly: Life as an Agency Creative Director. It’s being held in midtown Manhattan on Monday, November 18th. And instead of the Man with No Name, we’ve put together a panel of NYC Creative Directors with solid names in the business:
- Jim Christie, Founder at Small & Curious; previously Worldwide Creative Director at Adobe and SVP Creative, Digitas, NY
- Augusta Duffey, Executive Creative Director at Gannett; Board Member at VCU Brandcenter (previously at Euro RSCG, Digitas, Ogilvy, IBM)
- Andre Mohr, Creative Director at frog (previously at AOL, Microsoft)
- Jason Napolitano, Creative Director at Fjord (previously at AOL, Samsung, Bozell)
- Peter Nicholson, Executive Creative Director at McKinney (previously at JWT, Deutsch, Publicis, Goodby)
I’ll be moderating the panel, drawing on my previous experience as a principal at an interactive agency and the Digital Media Practice Lead at Adobe Consulting to facilitate an interactive discussion in which these leaders will share their stories and experiences. By the end of the evening, these agency insiders will have painted a vivid picture of how the advertising industry really works.
Join us and hear:
- What it’s “really” like to be a Creative Director
- The relevant skill sets for being an effective Creative Director
- The areas of design you should master
- What relevant trends are affecting the industry
We know how lively discussion can spur a good appetite, so CreativeWorx will be providing the pizza, beer and other beverages. Come enjoy, network and leave with some insights that could make a difference in your career!
To register for the event and learn more about The New York Creative Group, click here. And don’t forget to invite your colleagues and friends….we love a good crowd!
CreativeWorx is proud to sponsor The New York Creative Group….and to be the leading provider of cloud-based time capture, timesheet and productivity solutions for the creative services industry.